This is where I will be posting the recipes I've created, as well as the recipes I make out of cookbooks and whatnot. I will also be including notes to (hopefully) make the process simpler for you, or ways to adjust the taste. Essentially, this is my online cookbook. If you have any questions or want to request a recipe, just ask! Enjoy!
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and mix well.
- The salt is a very prominent taste. You might want to put in less than the recipe calls for.
- Careful with that cayenne. I added extra to mine, and it’s quite spicy.
- Overall, this is a great seasoning. I found it online. Keep some handy!