This is where I will be posting the recipes I've created, as well as the recipes I make out of cookbooks and whatnot. I will also be including notes to (hopefully) make the process simpler for you, or ways to adjust the taste. Essentially, this is my online cookbook. If you have any questions or want to request a recipe, just ask! Enjoy!
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dry basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- pepper, to taste (not much is needed)
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend on high for about 30 seconds. Cover steak with it and let sit for up to 8 hours.
- I’d add a little more garlic, perhaps another teaspoon of minced garlic.
- The soy sauce is definitely a strong taste, but everything works well together
- This is a really easy marinade, and a lot of people have most of the ingredients lying around already